Mafza Ltd. welcomes you to our site. We provide you services subject to the notices, terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. Additionally, when you use any of our services, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to any service provided by us, and reference to this all are incorporated into this agreement. We owe the right to change our site terms and conditions without any concern but also notify our clients for any changes made in future. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING OUR SITE INDICATES YOU AGREE TO ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS RESPECT TO OUR AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- Warranty is issued from the date of purchase for one year of the period.
- Mode of transaction is wire transfer to the bank directly. Except otherwise stated, the money of transaction will be in American Dollars (USD)
- Order placement policy - the amount paid will be in full payment which is upfront and 100%.
- Transition period - We will be in contact once the product is shipped and the client will be invoiced. A confirmation mail will be sent out to for order placement and receipt once payment is done.
- Agreement to be signed before disclosing price list. We have a non-disclosure and confidential agreement stating that the price list is exclusive for your company and it will not be further circulated by you without our consent.
- Change in terms and policies - we thereby have an authority to make or amend any terms and policies regarding the site or any product. We shall ensure that these minor adjustment are cleared with the buyer beforehand.
- Effective Date Shall mean the date of this Agreement as set forth above.
- Ownership and Use of Equipment All such equipment paid for by CLIENT shall be owned solely by CLIENT.
- Return/ Refund Policy Products claimed for returns and replacements shall be within 30days of delivery. Any Product returned is subjected to a 40% restocking charges plus any applicable charges for necessary inspection, reworking or refurbishing as well as bearing two way shipping charges.