Main Experimental Content:
Main Technical parameters:
- Understand the Basic Principle and Phenomenon of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Can observe 1H and 19F nuclear magnetic resonance signal, measurement of gN value and nuclear magnetic moment value
- Signal Amplitude: 1H ≥ 100 mV
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 40dB, 19F ≥ 10mV
- Signal-to-noise ratio:26dB
- Oscillation frequency:18.5 MHz ~ 23 MHz adjustable, depending on the magnetic field
- Sweep field signal(Sweep field current): 0 ~ 200 mA adjustable
- Probe movement position: 0 ± 40 mm
- Samples Water doped with copper sulfate or ferric chloride, polytertrafluoroethylene rods etc.
- Permanent magnet:Field strength of about 480mt, the relative uniformity of the magnetic field is better than 10-5, magnetic field gap: 15mm
- Frequency meter included
- The user needs to be equipped with another double trace oscilloscope
UNIVERSITIES & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES:-Chemistry Lab/Physics Lab/Medical Colleges/Material Science labs, Degree college, PG colleges, Experimental Research Educational labs etc.